Grateful Dead Live at Civic Arena on 1985-07-02
Jack Straw-> It Must Have Been The Roses, Minglewood Blues, Friend Of The Devil, Cassidy, Big Railroad Blues, Promised Land
Women Are Smarter-> Crazy Fingers-> Lost Sailor-> Saint Of Circumstance-> Terrapin Station-> Drums-> Wharf Rat-> Throwing Stones-> Turn On Your Love Light, E:Revolution-> E: Brokedown Palace
Collection GratefulDeadBand/Artist Grateful DeadVenue Civic ArenaLocation Pittsburgh, PASource MAC; (FOB) Sennheiser 441's > Sony D5 > Sony D5 > 2 x TDK MA 90; Transfer/Lineage: Master Audience Cassettes> Nakamichi Dragon> Lunatec V3 (@24/88.2)> Lynx AES16> WaveLab 6.10> .wav (@24/88.2)> WaveLab editing/mastering with UAD-1 in 24/88.2> r8brain PRO> .wav @16/44.1> CD Wave Editor> TLH> flac16(level eight)> Tag&Rename(metadata). Taped by Davey Meade Transferred, edited and mastered by Alex Ford.Taped by Davey MeadeTransferred by Alex Ford
- Recorded using Adam Rossi's Sennheiser 441's.
- Master cassettes recorded with Mark McCue's Sony D5.
- * "Promised Land" patched into master cassette by Mark McCue from 1st gen tape.
- Set one contains "crackling" sounds from PA. Heard on other AUDs.
- If you add the encores to disc 01, only 2 CDR's are required to burn entire show.
- Taped by Davey Meade.
- Transferred, edited and mastered by Alex Ford.
July 16, 2012
Ripe for a Matrix
This is a really nice Aud. of one of many killer summer '85 shows. Given the sterility of the board, this would be a great candidate for a matrix IMO. The good qualities of both would compliment each other nicely & make a much better overall experience.
Nice Sailor and powerful Saint. Cookin set II overall.
July 15, 2012
EC Summer Tour '85
What a great time at all venues! This Senn 441 recording is excellent! Feel free to post more 441 recordings.